Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday Gratitude

1. Mail Love - Mail Love was in abundance! I got a package from a very good friend - stuffed full of recipes, a cookbook and magnetic "paper" dolls that are gingerboy and girl. They have little pieces to decorate them and are just too adorable for words. I can't wait to get them up they will be great when I am baking, while something is in the oven I can play! I also got a few other things from her and her husband. Thank you both so much it was very sweet of you guys!

Last year my family did up a big package for Michael and I. In it was one little special package to open every day until Christmas. Last year there was gourmet hot cocoa packets, M&M's, slipper socks, notepads and such. Well they decided to do the same thing again this year and so we have opened 4 gifts: recipe cards & holder that have candy canes on them, holiday spatulas, 2 magnetic notepads, holiday sprinkles for cookies and baked goods, little holiday paper cupcake liners, and a ceramic spoon holder. It is very thoughtful of my family. Michael and I get such a kick out of it. It is fun to see what they came up with and it is nice to feel their love through their extraordinary thoughtfulness.

2. Birthdays - Michael's birthday was this week. He had a great birthday and we both had a wonderful day. He is a wonderful man that daily I see all the reasons I fell in love with him. And how lucky I am to be with him. I know this past year was a hard year but exciting at the same time. I love you Michael!

3. Links - The link I posted early in the day. Many topics wrote about there have been on my mind. Making me contemplate the season even more. It might be another blog entry soon....my thoughts on the reason for the season.

4. Water - I have been drinking so much water today. It is good and refreshing.

5. Warm clothes - Thermals, cuddl duds, soft sweaters, sueded cotton sweatshirt, long sleeve thick t-shirts from Eddie Bauer (that I have had for 13 years and still in great condition), wool socks, knitted socks, fleece purple bathrobe... all items that keep me warm when it is Oh so cold here!

And just thankful for this season and enjoying it!

No comments: