Friday, April 12, 2013

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for...
1. Michael going to the doctors this week (3 times plus a visit to Radiology) - it is one of the least favorite things for him, but I was very worried about him so thankful he went and is getting treated.
2. an easier night for him tonight than last
3. finding dye-free Benydrl today
4. chatting with a good friend this week. She has been in my thoughts and glad to get a chance to talk to her.
5. chatting with another good friend this week as she helped us out by looking at some photos of Michael's bug bit/rash and helping give him some relief before we could go to the doctors.
6. lemon poppy seed muffins - such an amazing treat
7. getting a chance to see family while in Denver
8. Pantry and freezer stocked - been a while since I did some stocking of supplies
9. meal planning and prep - I have done a lot of prep this week so that when it comes to making meals it should be easier on me.
10. Michael buying me the first season of Downton Abbey on DVD
11. being home although we leave again next week
12. pretty trees blooming for Spring

No comments: