Saturday, April 27, 2013

52 Lists - Week 16

I love to read. I often have several books on my nightstand.  I keep track of the books I read on Goodreads.com and love that I can have it on my phone and scan barcodes in. This was a hard list to not keeping adding more and more to. You can see the books I have read this year so far I have read 54.


Week 16 - Favorite Books
The Valkyries - Paulo Coehlo
The Pilgrimage - Paulo Coehlo
The Alchemist - Paulo Coehlo
Eat Pray Love - Elizabeth Gilbert
Outlander series - Diana Gabaldon
Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
The Gifts of Imperfection - Dr. Brene Brown
Life is a Verb - Patti Digh
Inner Excavation - Liz Lamoruex
Brave on the Rocks - Sabrina Ward Harrison
Return to Love - Marianne Williamson
The Velveteen Rabbit - Margery Williams
New and Selected Poems, Vol. 1  - Mary Oliver
Home Comforts - Cheryl Mendelson
The Mermaid Chair - Susan Monk Kidd
Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
The Time Travelers Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
The Four Agreements - Miguel Ruiz
PoemCrazy - Susan Wooldridge
Living the Creative Life - Rice Freeman-Zachery
Green Guide for Artists - Karen Michel
The Artists Way - Julia Cameron
Writing Down the Bones - Natalie Goldberg

Challenge: I will read...
A Year of Pleasures by Elizabeth Berg - which I did start to read and decided I wasn't ready to read it although it looks like a good book just not a theme I want to read about right now.

No comments: