Saturday, April 13, 2013

52 Lists: Week 14


As you will see from these lists I put artist in capital letters on both lists. The reason is that for always I have wanted to be an artist. Of course there were other flitting moments that  I thought about other jobs, but really always always I have wanted to be an artist and only an artist, but pushed it away for a multitude of reasons. Yes it is fun to dream of other things, but I am an artist and it took so long to speak those words out loud and mean them that I don't ever want to turn my back on it again. I am an artist.

Week 14 - List your Childhood & Current Dream Jobs
Childhood Dream Job:
ARTIST
Princess
Architect
Archaeologist
Interior Designer
Fashion Designer
Museum Curator
Graphic artist
Singer
Art Teacher
Social Worker

Current Dream Job:
ARTIST

Challenge: How can you integrate one of your dream jobs into your life right now? Keep working on art and finish art website.

No comments: