Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sick of Being Sick

We were suppose to go celebrate Michael's sister-in-law's birthday yesterday with a surprise party for her but I was up all night with asthma problems. Michael didn't sleep well either so being on the road and driving wasn't a great option for us.  We were feeling so bad about missing it.  It is a milestone birthday and we also missed something else not too long ago that was important to her....so we just wanted to make sure we were there so she knew we loved her.

We were going to do what we call a turn and burn - drive 4 hours to Denver  to the party. Stay at the party for a few hours and then drive all the way back to Grand Junction the same day. It takes a lot out of us and since we had just got home the week before we still aren't really up to speed yet. And we are going to be in Denver again next week it is hard to all this traveling so I guess it was our bodies saying no.

My asthma is still giving me problems. I have an appointment at the end of the month - and it will be someone new I am seeing since my doctor moved in August.

I am just feeling a little frustrated and down because it feels like I am falling behind on everything because I can't breath. I don't have the energy for anything. I am out of spoons. Basically I am sick of being sick.  So I really hope that things go at the end of the month with the new doctor.

No comments: