I am thankful for...
1. that I knew the Dad of my best friend from junior high school. He always made me laugh. I have some very good memories and I am very thankful for them. I am keeping my friend and her family in my thoughts as her Dad passed away this week.
2. adorable photos that my niece sent us (well her Mom and Dad sent us but it said it was from her)
3. getting some rooms cleaned this week even though it takes so much out of me. I am still recovering.
4. out of the blue email from a good friend who now lives closer to us so we hope to go visit soon
5. the nebulizer I was loaned from the clinic. I am so thankful that I have had it around as I have needed it.