Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Day 3

It the end of day 3 of The Art of Action and my head is swimming with so many things. I can say with complete confidence I am overwhelmed. I have a lot on my plate right now so trying to do all I can to keep up with all the posts and along with keeping the action end of things going too. I know it is going to be an inspiring and amazing class but I do wonder if I put myself into a situation which I wasn't up for right now. But at the same time I wonder if that is my fears cropping up or just the pushing something good for me away because I am not feeling I deserve it. Which both things would be somewhat typical for me. And I really don't want to fall into that pattern. I want to do this because I know it would be very good for me and I am already learning so much and can't wait to see what things will come from this class.


No comments: