Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Heart

I am thankful for the following:
* my wonderful love, who makes me smile and gives me so much love
* my loving and generous parents
* my fabulous friends, who keep me sane with good conversations and laughter
* my wonderful extended family - aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmothers
* Michael's amazing parents and family
* fur babies
* social media for letting me easily stay in touch with my friends all across the country
* the people in my life who are supportive and accepting of me
* the wealth of inspiration on the web
* chocolate
* Eat Pray Love
* lip balm
* cookbooks
* pecan pie
* a new med that work
* warm and fuzzy pants to stay warm
* Colorado
* the library
* clean sheet
* incense
* movies and music that make me smile
* having a roof over our head
* people who serve such as nurses, firemen, those work in help and defend the less fortunate
* photos of family when I am so far from them
* amazing bloggers out there inspire me daily
* distractions such as Farmville
* Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
* the color purple
* Owls
* socks
* hot tea
* our troops
* people who are kind

I recognize I have so much to be thankful for...this is just a little list.

Adding this link 7 Tips to Make Thanksgiving Mindful

No comments: