Friday, January 29, 2010

Gratitude Friday


I am thankful for...

1. for having a smart President. He knows how to debate. He knows his stuff. He is just an intelligent man. Smart men in the white house make me feel good. Why the republican's let him do this on air is amazing in itself but I am so glad it was caught on camera for all to see.
2. a great phone call with a dear friend.
3 creating plans with that friend to see her this year
4. only being a few pages into The Mermaid Chair and remembering why it got to me so much. Looking forward to reading the rest
5. time at the library and checking out a huge stack of books
6. smiling every time I get a chance to use a wonderful bag made by a friend. It is lovely and a lovely reminder of her and how talented she is with her craft.

1 comment:

Amy Putkonen said...

Hi Darby!

I love this post. You should post a link to it on our Mr. Linky this month! (A great way to get your blog out there!) There are also other bloggers out there who are writing similar topics to you so you can meet other bloggers! Check us out at www.cirkla.com and add your LINK!