Monday, January 18, 2010

6 Changes

I found this website by Zen Habits author called 6Changes.com. It is about taking 6 habits a person wants to change and then following the 6 Changes method. And I like everything it has said so far. I just want for myself....to be able to do it instead of think about it. Just as Kathie's Challenges - doing instead of just thinking about it. I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions but I do believe in setting goals and working towards something better always. I feel like for a very long time though I haven't been working on my goals. And a lot of that is my fault. And some of it is because of my focus on Michael's business - and I am THRILLED I can work with him and do what I can for the business. I just need to be better at prioritizing my other time. I do a lot of things that are time wasters. And I know that and some of them are okay time wasters as they are to help me unwind. Mindless things to just help slow down the wheels in my brain going out of control. But others I know I could cut out and make better use of my time.

So it is my hope that in 2010 that I find ways to create positive changes for myself.

No comments: