Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Hopping



Link for Valentine tablescapes - all sorts of them here. It isn't a blog. But pretty ideas.

Saving in Style - So cute as well as a good idea. I used to clip coupons but I haven't in a long time. What I don't like about coupons is they are for pre-packaged foods often.

I love using my crockpot. I do at least once a week. But I blog hopped on to this blog that did a YEAR of using the crockpot EVERY DAY for 2008 - A Year of Crockpotting

Growing up one of my Mom's quick meals was hot ham and cheese sandwiches. I actually crave them. And tried to make them not too long ago but they just didn't turn out like Mom's. Found this link for a recipe for them (now that blog is on my sidebar too because I found so many good recipes) and it made me want to try them again.

No comments: