Monday, February 02, 2009

100 Things | Lip Balm


16. I have a thing for lip balm.

I am taking this almost directly from Kathie at Two Frog Home because I nodded in agreement with her number 15 of her 100 thing about her as I am the same way.

I have always had several tubes around for as long as I can remember. Several in my bag (don't carry a purse but occasionally a bag - might be another 100 thing post eventually), on my desk, on my night stand and on the kitchen counter or on a side table in the living room. I usually carry one along with me in the pocket of my robe, skirt, coat or whatnot too. I think my obsession with lip balm came from Bonne Bell's Dr. Pepper lip balm and other lip smacker flavors that I used probably in junior high and high school. Despite liking to have them every where, I misplace them. When I reach in my bag where I usually have several tubes, I can never find one. I practically have to empty the bag to find one. It isn't that my lips are dry often. It is when I don't have them around I tend to lick my lips even more - making them chapped.

* The photo is of the ones from my desk and bag.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny - if we ever get to actually visit in person, this could be a problem, ha!