Friday, December 12, 2008

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful...
1. for some creative energy I have going on right now - especially when I needed it
2. for the book Soul Collage making me think and giving me me something I was needing
3. for finding my Christmas spirit
4. for one of my favorite Christmas traditions - decorating the tree with Michael. It is a very special tradition we both cherish. Going through each ornament as we hang them and reminiscing with memories associated with them. Sitting and just reflecting and enjoying the glow of the Christmas lights sparkling off the ornaments.
5. for more chocolate then need but was wanting....Michael came home with about 3 different chocolates this week for me. I complained about all my pretty Christmas bowls were empty. Well they aren't anymore although those dove chocolates do seem to be disappearing pretty quickly. :)
6. for the simple pleasure of coloring and watching Polar Express
7. for Michael's Dad doing so well after surgery

I recognize that I have much more to be thankful for in my life.

No comments: