Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Ornament - Part 2


Just a few Santa ornaments...which seem to be a favorite of ours. The one that my Aunt and Uncle gave us is a favorite of Michael's and mine. The 2008 Santa is called the Magic Man. We also have another yearly ornament coming but it won't be here until Wednesday. It is one that we were really searching for and having some problems. But did find one we liked on Cafe Press.

Just some daily stuff...Thursday night I made several batches of candy and then got dough ready to bake today. I made chocolate caramels, maple fudge, chocolate fudge and festive bark. I mixed dough up for molasses cookies, sour cream cookies, cardamom butter cut out cookies and cream cheese slice cookies. I haven't baked the cardamom cookies yet but will tomorrow. The sour cream cookies totally flopped. It seems to be an altitude issue as I never had this problem before living in Colorado. They just are flat and melt. I think I need to cut the sugar down but not sure. I still want to bake peanut butter blossoms and the cardamom tomorrow. Oh and the Ritz cracker mint thins - I need to make them too.

No comments: