Friday, June 15, 2007

Weekend is HERE!

We went to Ocean's 13 yesterday. We both really enjoyed it but Ocean's is I would say one of Michael's favorites. Thursday's tend to be the day Michael tries not to do any work. When owning your own business you know how it can become a 24/7 thing as I remember all too well. So I am glad he makes an effort to take at least one day with no business.

I designed Michael a new work website last night and I really like it...now I just need my code to play nice with firefox so I can upload it and make it live! ugghh! But the image is a preview until I can get it coded right.

Tomorrow will be busy. Making a pie in the morning. Then we are going to the Art show and sale at the Gallery B&B. They will have their resident artists and also quite a few other artist and some other handmade goods. On the postcard we got for it there was a bracelet that looks so neat..like a weaving. After that we will be going to friends for dinner. They are always fun to hang out.

No comments: