Saturday, June 16, 2007

Eight

We went to In the Garden Art Show & Sale. A friend had this piece in her house that I gushed over. She said she did a trade with him...a piece of his for one of hers. The piece she has was a fairly large assemblage. Anyway we have since seen his not only the assemblages but collage photography. Every time I see work by him - I say how much I like his work. It is just really interesting to me. So we are walking around the show and we come upon his stuff. I know my eyes just lite up. We were leaving the area and Michael asked if I wanted one of the assemblages. I said yes and went straight for the one with the 8. I love numbers in art (maybe some people have noticed that on my art lol)

The artist doesn't have a website - I think he should though!

John Anglim's...Eight...



(He does have a website for his band --- Flat Top Reed)

No comments: