Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Photos....


this is a handmade glass pendant my parents gave me for Christmas. I want to find out the artist for it as it is really pretty.






This cute little bear Michael's parents Frank and JoAnne gave me. I am not sure if I told them the story of as a kid always being sad that those stands that have things with your name on it never had my name as it is so unusual. But I thought it was very nice of them to get my name on it. I have her sitting on a bookself in my studio. She kind of greets me as I come in. Thank you for the cute bear Frank and JoAnne!






And this is the Buddha that I bought with a gift certificate Michael gave me for Christmas. The little lotus holder is perfect for a little incense cone burner I have so that is what is in it right now. I have it sitting on the corner of my desk. I think it is a very pretty Buddha and a good source of inspiration for art.

No comments: