Friday, January 12, 2007

I'll Take It...

Life this week has been busy. Michael is getting ready to go on a week long trip and had a ton of work to get done before going. He has wanted to also spend as much time with me so had me go with him on errands and appointments so that we could hang out in between stops. It has been so nice to have that time with him. I am going to miss him like crazy next week after being together 24/7 (because he works from home) and then to not have him here....will be very odd for each of us I am sure.

Tonight I was making dinner (meatloaf, homemade mac-n-cheese, mixed veggies - comfort food at its best) and Michael came and basically swept me off my feet. He gave me one of those making me weak knees kisses. It was very romantic and just so nice.

Today Michael had a meeting and offered to drop me off at Michael's Arts and Craft while he did his meeting. They have 90% off their Christmas stuff. I found some silk holly and berry garland that was marked 9.99 and I got it for 99 cents. Michael had said that he thought some garland hanging from our dining room cabinets with ornaments hanging off it would look nice so when I saw that I thought that would be really perfect. It is actually even more upscale on how it looks then what I had in mind so I was thrilled. I also got some art supples - micron pens, a rubber stamp that is all writing, a couple foam stamps (for doing texture on backgrounds) and then just some other odds and ends for art. Oh there were some mull cider big jar candles - that were 49 cents so I got one for us and one a little present.

I have been obsessed with Alias. Michael got me the box set for Christmas that included the whole series. I am having serious fangirl obsessive thoughts and jonesing for the next episode always. (This is said very tongue in check but I am being a little fangirlish...I mean who can't see that Sark isn't a hottie.)

No comments: