Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Gratitude

I got out of the habit of doing gratitude posts during the holidays so I want to get back to them. There is so much in my life to express graitude about as I am living a very blessed life.

1. That Michael arrived over in Denver safely, has been having a productive week and will be HOME TOMORROW!
2. That it is cold outside but I have warm soft slippers from K on my feet and my purple microfleece robe - how can that not be a marvelous combination!
3. That I got to have fish for dinner. Michael doesn't like fish so I usually just have it when he is out of town.
4. That the mulled cider candle that I got for 49 cents is making the house smell good.
5. Licking hot fudge off a spoon...so delicious and decadent!
6. Some wonderful conversations with friends....this week!
7. And exciting step forward for me with my art. I am thankful my friend and Michael encouraging me.
8. Got some really good art pieces done this week and am surrounded by inspiration.

No comments: