Monday, September 25, 2006

Political Links

"We must disentrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Not something I post about very often but I had to today after viewing a video clip. There is a journal I read because she offers great thoughts and links on politics...TwistedChick.

Today one of the many links she shared was this one with Keith Oblermann regarding Fox slamming Clinton. I wanted to stand up, cheer and clap as I listened to it...damn powerful words. (In case you don't want to watch you can read this words.)

I mentioned on someones journal that every morning I pretty much start my day by signing petitions and writing state reps, senators, even the President. I get emails that are basically Take Action emails from all sorts of organizations. And I start my day off with taking a few moments to try to do something...to make a change.

This are some links to a few of them...
True Majority
Act for Change
Human Rights First
NARAL Pro-Choice America
Democrats.com Unity
Moveon.com - Democracy in Action
The Petition Site

No comments: