Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Old Photo...Old Picture....

I use this avatar on a couple communities I belong to because I liked the image as it is from a picture we had in our house as child.

Today I was going through my photos to see if I could add anything to what my family had sent for the video. As I flipped through photos today I could see the above image in many of the photos. You could tell that is the place my Mom liked to pose people for photos - and even after we moved to a new house she posed us in front of that picture. I found this picture that had a fairly clear shot of the picture in it. This is of one of my sisters and I (me on the right - my sister Michelle on the left and other sister not even a twinkle in my Mom and Dad eyes - yet - though soon). My sister is, I believe, about 3 and I am 6. Don't you just love my dress! (yes I am being sarcastic.) It was the Christmas photo that year that Mom mailed out in all the Christmas cards.

No comments: