Sunday, September 10, 2006

Just this and that....

* This past week I finished up something important for/to me. And it felt really good.
* I have been going through depression right now....so I have been quiet. I don't write as much when I am this way.
* I have really good friends that support me. I have been really stressing this weekend about putting myself out there with my art. And my friends always come through and support me in these really self-conscious moments by encouraging and accepting me.
* I need to clean house this week and start my next work project. I did a really good clean of the house except the Master bedroom but last week after that I seemed to have dropped the ball a bit but I know that is because I was working on the thing that was important to me.
* I hope to do some art this week.
* I want to finish an art doll I started a long while ago
* I have a stack of photos on my desk and frames for them....I really should do that sometime soon. I am sure it is bad Feng Shui to have empty frames sitting around. I also have a Buddha wooden mask carving that I should hang up.
* Michael is doing much better. He is getting around better (still on crutches though). Able to support himself longer when standing.
* I think I am going to make breakfast burritos tomorrow - for breakfast....I have been craving them.
* I need to take the garbage out tonight before I go to bed...I know the excitement of my life is earth shaking.

And just so that this won't be a completely boring entry...one of our adorable kitty cats....

No comments: