Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Tears


“Tears are words that need to be written.” ~ Paulo Coelho

I have been in pain. I have a new health problem.  Different then my usual back/leg problems. Because of the pain, I haven't been able to do anything. I have been on almost complete bed rest.  Everything is too much. So basically  I am crying and trying to just surrender and let go of what I would like to what is.  What this is...is a time where I need to have help.  Over the last several years - my pain has increased. I thought I had gotten to a place of acceptance of and learning new ways of doing things and letting go of expectations.  But now I have been needing to do it again in a deeper way.  I am thankful for the help from Michael and Wendy - I am blessed to have such amazing people in my life who know what to do to help me through tough situations. Right now is extremely difficult and I hope to handle it with more grace than I have as I wait for what will come - most likely surgery. Right now I cry because my words aren't coming to me as the pain clouds everything.

Photo from a tarot reading I did on my health.


No comments: