Saturday, March 08, 2014

Catching Fire


Yesterday Michael and I were out to eat. While we were waiting for our food, a woman and a young girl were sat near us. The young girl took out the book Catching Fire to read while waiting for their food.  I saw her and exclaimed to Michael that I thought the DVD for Catching Fire was released. He replied, "No, I think it is next week." I took out my iPhone and went to my Target app to see if it had Catching Fire in the ad.  It did and showed it came out March 7th - that day this happened. Michael sighed and pulled the phone out of my hand and turned it off. He then expressed, he was planning on going to pick it up after his afternoon meeting and Chinese take out as a surprise for me.  Now all because a teenage girl sat down across from us and started reading Catching Fire the surprise was ruined. But the thought was there and we had a nice Friday evening watching Hunger Games and Catching Fire back to back while enjoying Chinese take-out.  Thankful for having such a great guy that thinks of surprising me out of the blue and for no reason, but to see me smile.

No comments: