Friday, November 09, 2012

Gratitude Friday

me standing in leaves
I am thankful...
1. for a beautiful day - Saturday. We took a day trip with friends to Moab and had a very nice time with them last weekend
2. that one of my Grandma's is about to be settled in closer to family
3.  for all those that came before me to fight for our civil rights and made it possible for me express my beliefs through the voting process
4. that President Obama won 
5.  for the potato soup that simmered in the crockpot on Tuesday and made the house smell so good
6. for hot tea warming me up when I feel so cold today
7.for finding I had $20 left on an Amazon gift card, so I could order a few more books on my wishlist
8.for the resellers on Amazon so that I don't feel I am chopping down another tree with the 5 books I ordered
9.  for having power. I have done laundry, used the microwave, the dishwasher, and the bread machine. Thankful we have power to all the appliances that we use everyday such as the fridge, computers and chargers for all the various devices. I am thinking of friends today in NJ who don't have power and hoping they get their power back soon.
10.  for the many cheerleaders I have in my life that cheer me on for things that I do in my life and things that are coming. You all give me so much help in being able to go forward confidently!

No comments: