Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Work

I don't believe there is one end all be all to fixing things. I think actually each person has a responsibility to their ownself and that of course we might come across tools that will help us but won't help someone else. It has taken me a lot of years to become aware of myself and what works and how I tick. And change some of the things I didn't like about myself. But it does feel at times like a continuous journey of learning. Brene Brown's books have really impacted me this year but a friend also suggested Byron Katie so I started reading her book recently. I really am taking some good things from it too. The website really gives the key pieces though.

The 4 Questions are really interesting and they have been insightful and beneficial in many situations. I wish I would have learned them a long time ago.

No comments: