Thursday, July 14, 2011

Paper Coterie Review

I decided to create a book from Paper Coterie for my sister and brother-in-law for their 1st wedding anniversary. First wedding anniversary is paper so I thought it would make a good gift along with the newspapers from their wedding date that Michael picked up. I also made a graphic print of hearts with their initials and wedding date.

Paper Coterie has a wide variety of books for different occasions. I found them very easy to use. Uploading photos, changing the layout, dropping and dragging them to the layout of the book and changing the words as well as adding words. You can change out backgrounds, swap them with other pages and play around with the clipart. I knew if I played around with it too much I would just keep playing and playing and never get it done. But I did have fun playing with it and it was so easy to create.

The book I received was so pretty. Good quality paper and colors. I definitely would like to create more books from them. They make great gifts and keepsakes for memories.









This is the little graphic print I made for them too.

No comments: