Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Brilliant Women

Tara Sophia Mohr is an inspiring woman whose blog I enjoy reading. She has a post called 10 Rules for Brilliant Women that I love!

"6. Question the voice that says “I’m not ready yet.” I know, I know. Because you are so brilliant and have such high standards, you see every way that you could be more qualified. You notice every part of your idea that is not perfected yet. While you are waiting to be ready, gathering more experience, sitting on your ideas, our friends referenced in rule five are being anointed industry visionaries, getting raises, and seeing their ideas come to life in the world. They are no more ready than you, and perhaps less. Jump in the sandbox now, and start playing full out. Find out just how ready you are."

I really felt all of them were so good to read and read again and again but the one above is one that I get stuck on where I feel at times - "hey maybe I am not qualified as I should be.....or maybe I should wait until it is more perfect..." When is ready? I am ready. I can't wait for ready. I need to just move. And that is why I took The Art of Action class. And it has helped me move forward. I just am still getting stuck at times. And hope that I can keep - pulling myself out of unstuck. And move forward. Because I am ready.

No comments: