Friday, February 04, 2011

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for...
1. Krista - the person who drew blood from me today to check for med interferences - it didn't hurt at all, only 1 stick and NO BRUISE! 90% of the time it takes 2 sticks or more on me. And I always bruise. This was the first time I have never had a bruise after a blood draw.
2. nightly ritual of snuggling on the couch and watching an episode of something. We don't have satellite tv anymore. So we just watch dvd's. Right now we are going through our Battlestar Gallactica seasons. During the winter it is nice to snuggle up, watch and enjoy it together.
3. roasted vegetables
4. plastic storage bins
5. celebrating 8 years with Michael! I feel blessed to have shared these past 8 years with him. And look forward to our future.

No comments: