Friday, June 04, 2010

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for...
1. a fabulous appointment today. The scan I had today gave me the all clear. Only have to go back once a year! So that was GREAT news!
2. a celebration late lunch at a newish place in GJ - McAlisters Deli. Michael had went to one on his trip to Austin. And raved about the ice tea (something I don't like) and I said we had one here. He had forgot. So today we went for a celebration lunch there and it was really good.
3. a kind and understanding doctor - I had a reg doctor appointment this week as well and we discussed how things are going emotionally with all the hard times I have gone through lately. And he really listened and helped.
4. reconnecting with a friend. With the death of my friend, I contacted another friend that I knew would want to know. We hadn't talked in a long time and had a really good heart to heart. And we both expressed thanks for meeting each other through our friend.
5. Chocolate

No comments: