Monday, June 07, 2010

American Idol?

When I was at my parents back in April, they watch a lot of reality tv and one of those shows is American Idol. I had maybe seen one episode the first season and none since.

Anyway...lately people are posting links that I follow that have American Idols from this season. And they are videos I like so posting them.

This first one is Lee DeWyze Hallelujah which is one of my favorite songs and he did a good job.




This next one is from the other top contender from this season Crystal Bowersox and this is from before she was on the show. It is to promote a website for street musicians. I guess the "video, produced, directed and edited by Mark Schimmel was shot in one day and features eight street musician groups singing in eight different Chicago locations. The project, which contained over 48 audio tracks and multiple visual elements, took over 9 months to complete."

No comments: