Monday, March 22, 2010

Health Reform

"This legislation will not fix everything that ails our health care system, but it moves us decisively in the right direction," Obama said shortly after the historic vote.

I agree with him that it won't fix everything but I guess only time will tell if it moves us in the right direction. I am not very happy with how things turned out.

I think the democrats - as always - have problems executing what their voters want. They were put in with the majority - you would think that they would get the clue. But of course not. So the health reform bill - I think really won't help Michael and I very much. And again as things are right now it is better for Michael and I not to get married and the same will most likely go with the healthy reform bill that was passed. But as I said above only time will tell.


Edit to add: I think this link does a pretty good job of describing the bill - Health care reform bill 101: what the bill means to you

No comments: