Monday, March 01, 2010

Alice.com

Last week I had been trying to find the price for washing soda as I was going to try to do a price break down of making homemade cleaning products with it. And I knew it was way overpriced on Amazon. But I knew someplace must have a more reasonable price that I could work from and that is when I found Alice.com.

Alice's best feature - FREE SHIPPING. I am not even sure I can explain it enough to do it justice. It has a lot products we use daily. Alice has coupons that it automatically clips and uses on the products. But normally many products we use were lower or the same price. And best of all I can have them delivered to our door.

Michael and I are making our first order when we get back from Keystone and I will do a post about it when we get our first order. But I can't wait to make our first order to Alice.com.

No comments: