Saturday, March 06, 2010

Bad Bad

One the way home at night - we hit a VERY bad snow storm. Now living in every other state this storm would have bad to drive in and upset me but not to the degree it does in Colorado with all the curves through mountain passes. And in normal weather during day light hours - the curves upset me. I get very anxious. I know my blood pressure rises and I just feel panic. Okay so now add in a bad snow storm during the night - I was freaked. I was extremely freaked.

When we got out of it the snow storm, I lost it. The weather was fine. But I lost it big time. It was like I had been holding in all that panic and we came out of it and I could let it out so I started crying very hard.

So on top of that horrible night last night - I found out bad news about a family member having cancer. I am extremely shocked and upset about it too. My thoughts and prayers are with my Uncle, Aunt and my cousin.

No comments: