Monday, December 07, 2009

Just Rolling By....

* celebrated Michael's 40th birthday this weekend with his parents. It was nice. Made him a maple butterscotch cake that turned out perfect in the new oven.

* Saw New Moon this weekend - I liked it a lot more than Twilight.

* I lent Michael's Mom my Twilight book. She has seen the movie but not read any of the books. I am guessing will want to see the movie again after reading the book.) It was kind of cute how excited she was to see New Moon.

* We go to Denver this week - leave Wednesday won't be back until Saturday.

* I am so behind on all my holiday things this year and it is really annoying me.

* I finished An Echo in the Bone - the 7th book in the Outlander series...and it left me wondering when book 8 will be out. It frustrated me at times. I love Jamie & Claire and Roger & Brianna so I was eager to keep moving through the book. And it had surprises for me that I never thought I would see....so it was very good over all. But I want book 8 NOW! (imagine me stamping my feet like a four year old.)

* I doubt I will be reading much more until after the holidays as I am just so behind on everything. But I did pass my total for last year on reading. I am at 130 right now. I have 2 books I am reading now that I will finish before the new year I am sure so it will probably end at 132.

That is about it for now. Doubt I will be able to update again until after we get back from Denver.

No comments: