Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring is in the Air...

  • The weather has been amazing. Almost too amazing. I am scared we are going to get blasted with one last cold blast. But today we went to run errands and I wore sandals.
  • I am really struggling with daylight savings this time around. I am not getting to sleep until after 3am or 4am. I then don't sleep well often until after 6am. So I am sleeping IN! I mean really in anywhere from 9am to 11am.
  • Started a new book but not sure I will finish it at least now. It has beautiful words and the first sentence makes me swim in my mind from them but then it is like that each sentence is trying to compete with each other and see it can be even better.
  • My monitor is acting wonky so tomorrow I plan on trying to rearrange to see if something it is sitting next to is causing the vibrating lines through the screen.
  • Carolynn, a friend of mine, is a fantastic woman. I met her through livejournal community. I can't being to tell you how much I adore her. She is witty, smart, kind, talented, pretty and so much more. She is a wonderful mother and wife. I am grateful that she sees me as I am and accepts me. I can't begin to explain how much that means to me. Anyway, I just wanted to do a public thank you to my friend Carolynn. You are amazing and I am blessed to call you my friend.
  • No comments: