Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday Gratitude

Doing a letter today....H...

Heart - Heart...so many ways I am grateful for heart...heart of giving and receiving love and warmth and caring. My favorite quote is about following your path with heart and it is how I try to live my life. Times I have wanted to stomp my feet and get mad or am confused and unsure of what to do....I slow down and listen to my heart and it usually guides me clear and sure.

Health - I have migraines. I am not in the best of health but I am thankful for my health. I am thankful for living and breathing and enjoying each day.

Hope - It is a beautiful word with beautiful meaning. A wish for fulfillment of something...I have hope for many things in my life and my art has been my main reason for hope right now. Hopeful of where I am going with it.

Handmade - I love things that are handmade. I am grateful for the time and craft people put into homemade items. Like my slipper socks that my friend made....they are loved muchly.

Homemaking - Okay I am odd I like homemaking. I like making our home nice. I like the art of keeping a house. I like the zen to it.

Humor - I love to laugh...who doesn't...and so good humor is important. Michael has a great sense of humor and we laugh quite a bit.

Hugs - Hugs are good. I am grateful for hugs and the people that give me hugs!

Hands - I have a thing for hands and maybe it is the artist in me to notice other artists hands. They are so beautiful. I also am grateful for my hands....drawing, cutting, creating.

No comments: