Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Reading

I have been reading a lot lately and almost through the stack of books I hadn't read yet but had laying around for quite a while. I received a gift certificate from Amazon plus I going to get a library card. I hadn't really got one to this point because when I went to the library last time - it was tore up and I really wasn't finding anything I wanted to read at that time. But I have found that I can do searches online and also even check out books and then they will have them ready for me to pick up so that is cool. So between library and Amazon I was thinking getting another list of books going as I am almost through my stack of books. So I would love suggestions please!

Right now I have on my list:
Eleven Minutes: A Novel - Paulo Coelho
Memoirs of a Geisha: A Novel - Arthur Golden (lent my copy out years ago and never got it back)
The Cloister Walk - Kathleen Norris
Bitten (Women of the Otherworld, Book 1) - Kelley Armstrong
Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
anything by Marge Piercy

No comments: