Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just randomness...

* Weekend was great! I loved seenig my sisters! We just hung out and talked. Well we went shopping too. We didn't pick very good places to eat except Sam's though. But really just happy I got a chance to hang out with them. We haven't done just talking like that in a long time and I really enjoyed it.

* I got a chance to go to Archivers to use my coupons while in Denver. I got some paper, a bucket of words (thinking of using in magnets), lots of things from their Hot Spot (1.99 spot) and then some metal bits and bobs.

* Eating Garden Salsa Sunchips right now and they are so good! My sister's bought them when we saw them this past weekend.

* Michael just went out of town for the day -- I was really wanting to go with him but with the migraines we didn't feel that would be best.

* Finished The Crimson Petal and the White. I am a little disappointed how it ended! Okay more then a little disappointed.

* Need to search down a recipe for the little
Southwestern Spring Rolls they serve at Ruby Tuesday (Flour tortillas filled with chicken, spinach, black beans, cheese, corn and cilantro. Fried until crispy and served with fresh avocado ranch.) Michael had them for the first time this last weekend and he was crazy about them.

* I have been struggling with my voice this week....it just keeps going out. I think this past weekend with all the talking I just wasn't used to that and so I wore it out!

No comments: