Saturday, February 10, 2007

I Heart Music

I am baking cookies to send friends and listening to Zeros + Ones and they were playing this song that I am really bouncing and dancing to as I roll out cookies. And I am singing the lyrics...
I am singing the lyrics
...I pause to think why do I know these lyrics. And realize it is a remake of a song that I enjoyed in high school -
high school
! Oh that makes me feel old...so old. The song was Ant Music by Hyper (original by Adam Ant). Adam Ant was my first concert (and saw him multiple times).

Tonight I have made some candy. Cardamom butter cookies are in the fridge to chill out over night. And then shortbread cookies are baking right now. I have ingredients ready to go for triple chocolate bit size brownies. And then I will make the cardamom butter cookies with dark chocolate and espresso glaze tomorrow.

I am really like all the music on Zeros + Ones. I want listen to some more many of the artists but Kaiser Chiefs - I really liked and I know I have heard them on this station before (SIRUS - Left of Center station.)

No comments: