Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday Gratitude

Doing a letter for my Friday Gratitude...

~ G ~

giggles - you know giggles just make me feel good. Michael can get me giggle so hard that I can't catch my breath.
geisha - mysterious and beautiful they intrigue me.
good friends - I am grateful to have many good friends. Each and everyone of them give me more then I can put into words. Thank you!
grace - it is something I strive for. I have a friend to me epitomizes this word. And she inspires me to handle situations as well as she does...with such grace.
gustav klimt - I like almost all of Klimits works. I think as a little girl I saw the Kiss and that is when I became even more interested in art.
girly girl - I am a girly girl. I love to dress up and wear make up. And I am happy that I turned out to be a girly girl.
google - saved my butt on many ocassions.
garlic - I enjoy cooking and garlic is pretty much a staple in the kitchen...gives everything a lot of flavor.
Good Search - a search engine that gives to charity of your choice every time you use it!
green beans - They are my favorite vegetable. I love love love Green beans! I could eat them every night. So I am thankful for green beans!
german chocolate cake - I love the cake with the frosting. I haven't had it in years. Michael doesn't like coconut or nuts in things
Grandparents - I have/had great grandparents that gave me lots of wonderful memories

No comments: