Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Shopping and Eating

We had a wonderful time with my parents did lots of shopping and eating! Two of my favorite things! It was great to see them and Michael and I are really happy that they were able to come visit us.

Yesterday we basically shopped all day long. Michael's Arts and Crafts is having a great clearance sale. 90% off Christmas stuff. And Mom and I went crazy in there. Mom bought me too much in there - a pack of Mary Engelbreit Christmas for 9 cents. A couple foam Christmas stamps for 9 cents. Oh and red, silver, gold and plaid ribbon that I use on packages and for art and craft stuff...for 19 cents a spool. They didn't have a ton of stuff left but they had enough to get us quite a few good buys. We also hit some of the shops downtown but because it was a holiday many were closed.

No comments: