Saturday, April 19, 2014

No More Camera

My camera has went out on my phone.  It is like a part of me is gone too. I guess I didn't realize how often I use my phone camera every single day. When I said that to Michael and my friend Wendy - they both looked at me like "you are kidding."  I went back to look I said on average 10 photos a day on a normal day. If we are traveling, doing anything special like going to First Friday's then I will take 100 to 300 photos a day.  Right now I am not sure the options for getting it fixed/replaced. So it might be a while before I get a working phone camera again. I told Michael I already know what my Project Life will look like. Black cards and on the middle of the page NO CAMERA with a frowny face and a tear. Because I really am sad to be without my camera.  It is like my art now...I can't not do it. I need to express myself through photos. So crossing my fingers we will figure out the options for it soon.

No comments: