Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Meetings

We had a really good time for the holidays. Meeting my niece was a highlight of the trip.  She walked while we were there. On Christmas Eve I was sitting in the family room and I had a brightly colored package of kleenex - the little purse size pack. Chloe saw all those bright colors and wanted it so walked to me to get it. It was quite a few steps and it was a moment I am sure I won't forget. It was so amazing to see her taking those steps when she is just walking - to know she can get that thing in my hand just by going over and getting it.

It was just fun to see how her mind works. Wondered though what she was thinking. But just so happy to see smile and laugh.

After we left Minnesota, we met a friend on our way home. We had a great time - wonderful talks and laughs. She is an amazing person and I was just so happy to be able to sit in the same room and talk with her. She is going to come visit us out here in a Colorado. Michael and I can't wait to show her around our beautiful state.

No comments: