Friday, February 19, 2010

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for...
1. my family - to many things to list but I am just thankful that I am in my family. I miss them very much.
2. Michael being the best! He gave me the Time Traveler's Wife movie as it is one of my favorite books so I was anxious to see the movie. I have watched it about a million times this week.
3. really getting a good start on my art jar. I am going to create jar that I can pull out prompts to help me create art. I have went through books and inspiration so that it can say use the technique on page so and so from such and such book. And then I also just listed words and phrases and such too. I will post pictures when I finally get it done.
4. getting started on plans to see a friend in April
5. a cup of tea with cream and sugar
6. bread bowls - I made steak soup tonight and we had it in bread bowls and it was heaven

No comments: