Friday, June 05, 2009

Gratitude Friday

I am thankful for...
1. Michael leaving the hall light on for me when he went to bed. He knows I have trouble seeing in the dark and he went back and purposely turned it on for me. It is just a little thing that meant a lot to me.
2. the hard work Michael did on getting my computer set up. He traded some work for it. And it is much faster then my old one. And I have a feeling my old was just about to dye so it is good thing I am now set up and everything transferred to the new machine - Because of Michael!
3. delicious homemade pizza I made this week - new toppings that I had never done before and new dough recipe that turned out great.
4.lotion - my skin has been so dry this week
5. an email tonight that helped us out on our websites. Very thankful for the person writing me.
6. late night ice cream cone with Michael one night this week
7. time to play...to sit on the floor and play with dolls this past week - they are now sitting on a shelf dressed as a ballerina and princess
8. kisses and hugs from Michael

No comments: