Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Doing Not Thinking Challenge

So my goals for this Doing Not Thinking Challenge goals are:
1. Work on art once a month (great if more but I want to at least try for once a month)
2. Create Soul Collage cards (like at least 3 done by the end of challenge)
3. Organizing and decluttering - which I have been working on already but want to continue with these areas
* storage
* Michael’s office
* bedroom closet
* front closet
4. Sew one thing. I haven't sewn in years and picked up a basic sewing book at the library and want to make it a goal just to sew one thing so that I don't keep putting it off.

Progress: Michael's office is done. It was a BIG project and now the living room looks like donation centers drop off box. As we have several boxes to donate, some to sell and some is just storage items. But it looks great. Better organized for him. I still wish there was a way to get him a little bit bigger office.

Goals Completed: bedroom closet and Michael's office

1 comment:

Kathie said...

You are amazing!