Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beautiful Day

We have had a lot going on here lately. So we just needed a little break. After making a delivery to a neighboring town, we stopped by the grocery store to pick up impromtu picnic supplies. And took the long way back to Grand Junction stopping to have a picnic up on the Mesa. There is still snow up there but it wasn't too cold. Just a cool breeze. And a beautiful view of the San Juan mountain range.

On our way up we stopped in a little town that had a distillary. We took a little tour and the owner was very passionate about it. And we could relate as we are pretty passionate about our business too. Michael had a drink of the whiskey and he said it was incredibly smooth.

While driving up, I had one of those moments that choked me up. Because I realized how blessed I am. I was able to spend the day with my love in our beautiful state just enjoying a nice spring day. It was truly a beautiful day in so many ways.

No comments: