Sunday, July 22, 2007

Stormy

I have been suffering from migraines for the last 4 days...or is it 3? I am losing track of time because the days are bleeding into each other. This afternoon/evening we got hit hard with a storm. It went on for hours and hours. We had thunder and lightning so we turned computers off and didn't want to run the tv/stereo during it as we had the power go out and we had some very big booms near us. So I did some mail love while we still had some light. We have a few family birthday and anniversaries coming up this week. Michael bought me this little box thing a while back and so after getting the mail love ready I organized the little box with the cards and labeling each pocket. I will probably take a picture of it as it just thrills me - it is cute and it hits all my organization buttons. (even though looking at the house right now you would not get that I like organization but I am also having problems finding places for things right now so I am frustrated and overwhelmed with it all.)

After that we decided to watch West Wing on Michael's laptop. It is the episode where Charlie knocks on the Presidents door and says, "You know how you said not to wake you unless there was a fire...." Sam and Josh had started a fire in non-functional fireplace. We also had dinner during the storm as it finished baking just as storm started. I made enchildas. They turned out so just so nice. I should have taken a picture of them right out of the oven. They looked so good. And they tasted really good too although they were more spicy then normal even though I made them exactly the same as always.

I started a project I am doing for Michael. Right now he has a really heavy project list and there isn't a lot on it that I can help with but there is a big scanning project so I am doing that. Which made me think about Michael's parents gave me a ton of old pictures and documents a while back and I should scan them while I have the scanner in here so I have back up copies of all the real photos. As some of them are so great that I can see wanting to use a few times.

I stumbled a lot this weekend too - it is brainless so nice while suffering from migraines.

So sharing a few links again...
World Hearth Recipe Collection
Random Kitten Generator
Kitchen Tips
From Prints to Journal
The Cool Hunter - Architecture
Ray Caesar Art
Burned from Wal-Mart Flip Flops
Make a Fluffy Turtle
How to make Roses from Maple Leaves
A Collection of Flickr Photos

No comments: