Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Gratitude

So this week I am grateful for...and it has been a bad week so I do need to take a moment to look at the positives.

1) Migraine finally on the end cycle - almost not noticeable at the moment (crossing my fingers)
2) Grilled hotdogs so that they get all burnt and crisp are yummy! (Thank you Jessica for giving me that craving --- finally had 2 tonight instead of tuna fish sandwich!)
3) Kitty Cats actually slept in bed with me most of the night last night even though Michael wasn't home (usually they don't - they are his cats and you can tell when you see him with them)
4) Once Again with Feeling - the Buffy musical makes me sing with it because it is so good! Which is a good thing if you are me but maybe not a good thing for anyone listening....only the cats today.
5) No more snow!
6) No laundry to wash! (still need to fold a couple of loads)
7) Dishes done!
8) Emails from friends today (I hope I will get back to them all tonight.)
9) Warm fun cloud socks (Thank you Angie)!
10)My Micky mouse blanket. I have had it since college and I still sleep with it every night. It keeps me warm and comforts me when I am not feeling well...and missing Michael.
11) And since I listed my blanket I should list my Teddy Bear Fitz. He is SO loved that he look a little scraggly. Yes I am 39 years old and sleep with a Teddy Bear!
12) Feeling creative and hopefully now that migraine is lifting I can do some art...finish a few pieces I started last week.
13) Michael is working hard but sounds like everything is going very good...that is a very good thing! I miss him lots though...so will be glad when he is home!

No comments: